WHAT IS DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
diazepam teva 5mg is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Diazepam is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Diazepam may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
DIAZEPAM 10 MG-BAR
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility;
- new or worsening seizures;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- a feeling like you might pass out;
- muscle twitching, tremor;
- loss of bladder control; or
- little or no urinating.